2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
If you’re in the market for a spacious and fuel-efficient SUV, look no further than the Chevy Equinox. The most impressive part of this vehicle is the 2022 Chevy Equinox fuel efficiency, as it provides Issaquah drivers with up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway on the base-level engine. Learn more about the 2022 Chevy Equinox MPG with the experts at North Bend Chevrolet. For more information, feel free to contact us anytime!
2022 Chevy Equinox Fuel Economy by Drivetrain
The Chevy Equinox is offered with two drivetrain options for the 2022 mode year, giving Bellevue drivers the option of either a 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD or AWD. Let’s take a look at the 2022 Chevy Equinox fuel economy of both:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
2022 Chevy Equinox Engine Performance
If the impressive 2022 Chevy Equinox mpg ratings weren’t enough, the turbocharged engine offered on the 2022 model year also provides class-leading performance and capability. Let’s take a look at these specs below:
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Performance Specs
- 170 hp
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- Max. Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
Due to Equinox’s towing capacity of up to 1,500 pounds, you can tow a small trailer or camper around the North Bend roads with confidence.
Equinox Fuel-Saving Capabilities
The 2022 Chevy Equinox MPG is made possible through a variety of features that conserve overall fuel efficiency. Let’s take a look at some of these impressive features below:
- Automatic Stop/Start: When you press your foot on the brake pedal and come to a complete stop, the engine on the Equinox is designed to shut off to conserve fuel. Once you take your foot off the brake, the engine will restart. This can save significant amounts of fuel when stuck in traffic or stopped at a light. You can also turn off this feature if you’d like, as there is a button inside the vehicle that disables this feature. However, during the next ignition cycle, the feature will turn on again automatically.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Having improperly inflated tires can affect your overall fuel economy. Therefore, the TPMS system is available to alert you if your tires are not inflated properly. This allows you to have added traction on the road, and save fuel in the process.
Learn More About 2022 Chevy Equinox MPG at North Bend Chevrolet!
Now that you know more about the 2022 Chevy Equinox fuel efficiency, come see the interior and rest of the features of this impressive vehicle for yourself at North Bend Chevrolet! Browse our new vehicle inventory, and meet with our finance center to start the buying process! Be sure to take advantage of our new vehicle specials to save near Snoqualmie!
More from North Bend Chevrolet
2023 Chevy Traverse Interior Features & Dimensions
Issaquah drivers love the Chevy Traverse: this powerful and fun-to-drive midsize SUV sports a 3.6L V6 engine and smooth shifting 9-speed automatic transmission. With a long list of standard features, myriad upgrade options, and lots of cargo room, the Chevy Traverse interior completes the package. Explore the Chevy Traverse dimensions and features in detail in…
2024 Chevy Blazer EV Preview
Offering three drivetrain options and a range of up to 290 miles, the upcoming 2024 Chevy Blazer EV is the versatile electric SUV you’ve been waiting for. Looking to learn more about it while you wait for Chevy’s latest electric model to arrive at Issaquah-area dealerships? Explore the detailed specs below, and be sure to…
Explore the 2022 Chevy Equinox Colors
You already know that the Chevy Equinox is a versatile SUV that can provide the comfort and convenience you need on the road in Issaquah—but you can also upgrade with genuine Chevy parts and accessories, customize with your favorite features, and choose the interior and exterior Equinox colors that suit your personality! We’ve laid…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage