2024 Chevy Blazer EV Preview
Offering three drivetrain options and a range of up to 290 miles, the upcoming 2024 Chevy Blazer EV is the versatile electric SUV you’ve been waiting for. Looking to learn more about it while you wait for Chevy’s latest electric model to arrive at Issaquah-area dealerships? Explore the detailed specs below, and be sure to check out our lease and finance specials when it’s time to find a great 2024 Chevy Blazer EV price in Bellevue!
2024 Blazer EV Range & Battery Specs
The Blazer EV SUV will be one of the most efficient SUVs ever produced by Chevrolet, but we think that buyers will be even more impressed by its speed and power. With a powerful Ultium battery under the hood, the 2024 Chevy Blazer EV is a blast to drive — and can get to 60 mph from a dead stop in just 4 seconds. That’s in line with what you can expect from a system that generates an astounding 557 hp and 648 lb-ft of torque!
And with a 2024 Blazer EV range of up to 290 miles, going electric doesn’t mean suffering from range anxiety as soon as you leave familiar territory in North Bend. Here’s how the 2024 Blazer EV range breaks down across all four configurations:
- GM-Estimated Blazer EV 1LT Range: Up to 247 miles on a full charge with FWD
- GM-Estimated Blazer EV 2LT Range: Up to 293 miles on a full charge with FWD
- GM-Estimated Blazer EV RS Range: Up to 320 miles on a full charge with RWD
- GM-Estimated Blazer EV SS Range: Up to 290 miles on a full charge with Performance AWD
2024 Chevy Blazer EV Charging Times
As EV owners across Bellevue can attest, one of the biggest benefits of going electric is paying less for fuel — a lot less! As EVs grow in popularity, it’s easier than ever to find a charging station enar you.
There are three ways to charge your Blazer EV SUV:
- Level 1 Charging – Typically reserved as a backup charging method, these chargers use a standard home outlet. They provide an estimated four miles of range per charging hour.
- Level 2 Charging – Most EV owners have a Level 2 charger professionally installed at home for hassle-free overnight charging. They provide an estimated 24 miles of range per charging hour.
- Level 3 Charging/Public DC Fast Charging – The fastest way to charge, this method is only available via public chargers that provide as much as 60 to 100 miles of range per twenty minutes of charging.
A Dual Charging Cord that adapts to Level 1 and Level 2 home chargers comes standard for the starting 2024 Chevy Blazer EV price. Or, upgrade with the myChevrolet App with Energy Assist, which finds charging stations along your route when you travel to new places.
Reserve Your Blazer EV SUV at North Bend Chevrolet
Contact us to find out how to reserve yours and be one of the first in Snoqualmie to drive the new 2024 Chevy Blazer EV! If you have questions about EV maintenance while you wait, our service technicians can tell you more about the services your new EV will require.
More from North Bend Chevrolet
Experience the perfect combination of space, comfort, and style with the Chevrolet Trailblazer‘s dual-tone exterior, high roof, and fold-flat seating as you cruise the roads of Issaquah. The Trailblazer’s compact size and enjoyable driving experience are complemented by its eye-catching interior and exterior design. Curious about the 2023 Chevy Trailblazer color options? Check out…
Want a job done right? There’s no better option than a new Chevrolet Silverado 1500. The Chevy Silverado 1500 has been trusted by drivers in Issaquah and beyond for a long time. We believe it’ll be a great addition to your driveway as a truck that won’t let you down—whether on the job site or…
Issaquah drivers love the Chevy Traverse: this powerful and fun-to-drive midsize SUV sports a 3.6L V6 engine and smooth shifting 9-speed automatic transmission. With a long list of standard features, myriad upgrade options, and lots of cargo room, the Chevy Traverse interior completes the package. Explore the Chevy Traverse dimensions and features in detail in…